Looking for the good funny quotes for you. Here we share the best funny life quotes about life and sayings. Some of life’s truths can be communicated in better way when it has some funny element in it. Funny Quotes and saying do the exactly same. These not only make you ponder, also lighten your mood when it’s needed. In this article we have curated Best Funny Quotes and Sayings, which will make you laugh out loud.
Need a good laugh? Our amazing list of funny life quotes and funny sayings will make you laugh out loud. Laughing helps keep stress levels down and enjoy the day.
Need some hilarious quotes to lighten up your day? Check out these 42 funny quotes that will make you laugh out loud!
1. “You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live. Now.” — Joan Baez
2. “There are compensations for growing older. One is the realization that to be sporting isn’t at all necessary. It is a great relief to reach this stage of wisdom.” — Cornelia Otis Skinner
3. “Moral excellence comes about as a result of habit. We become just by doing just acts, temperate by doing temperate acts, brave by doing brave acts.” — Aristotle
4. “It’s time for greatness — not for greed. It’s a time for idealism — not ideology. It is a time not just for compassionate words, but compassionate action.” — Marian Wright Edelman
5. “If you can’t you must, and if you must you can.” — Anthony Robbins
6. “It is not the failure of others to appreciate the abilities that should trouble you, but rather your failure to appreciate theirs.” — Confucius
7. “feminism is for everybody” — bell hooks
8. “Words are your business, boy. Not just the word. Words are everything. The key to the rock, the answer to the question.” — Ralph Ellison
9. “God save us from gloomy saints!” — Santa Teresa de Jesús
10. “Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude” — Arthur Schopenhauer
“Accept whatever comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?” — Marcus Aurelius
- “What you resist, persists” — Neale Donald Walsh
- “When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things happen in their lives every day; that the sunrise” — Paulo Coelho
- “Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be, and he will become what he can and should be.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “I acknowledge the privilege of being alive in a human body at this moment, endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts, and the space of mind in its wisdom aspect.” — Alex Grey
- “I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence, but by the distance, they have traveled from the point where they started.” — Henry Ward Beecher
- “If you want to keep growing, you have to challenge everything. Even your own thinking and beliefs.” — Bill Gould
- “A child without courage is like a night without stars!” — Siddhārtha Gautama
“It is always man’s ideas which drive his actions. This has, at times, resulted in great evil; but as we look around us, we cannot doubt that it has resulted in the greater good.” — Steven Brust
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity. Albert Einstein
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. Lily Tomlin
- You can always tell when a man’s well informed. His views are pretty much like your own. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again. Joan Rivers
- First and foremost when you’re doing comedy, you gotta be relevant and applicable to the times that you’re living in. When you try and just do comedy about who is dating who and lifestyle jokes, it gets tiring after a while. It’s hard to be funny in that realm. Adam McKay
- My heart is so light that it’s amazing. I get to play all this grief, all this loss, all this disaster, and chaos. It’s hysterically funny. I am very light. Linda Hamilton
- Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. Hedy Lamarr
Funny images With life quotes and pictures
The funniest quotes TODAY! Discover great lines from Jim Carrey, Tina Fey, Bill Murray that will make you laugh out loud!
Some of the most funny celebrity quotes all in one article. Celebrities love to talk, well most of them anyway, and when you talk a lot you sometimes say F. Here’s a collection of 42 funny life quotes to make you laugh and think. Feel free to memorize them and repeat them to friends, family and coworkers.