108 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes For Success life
1. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchil –> I try to be professional; I try to be on time. I don’t take anything I have for granted. That’s my definition of success.
2. “I wish for a world where success is measured not by what we take nor by what we get. Just by what we give. And who we become.” — Robin S. Sharma
3. “Success is seductive. It can make one complacent and inefficient and stale.” — Robin S. Sharma
4. “Success tempts many to their ruin.” — Phaedrus
5. “When somebody has an enormous success in this culture, people start asking two questions, which are ‘What are you doing now?’ and ‘How are you going to beat that?’ And I have to say, I love the assumption that your intention is to beat yourself constantly – that you’re in battle against yourself.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
6. “Success took me to her bosom like a maternal boa constrictor.” — Noel Coward
7. “There could be no honor in a sure success, but much might be wrested from a sure defeat.” — Ann Landers
8. “I strongly believe that through dedication and perseverance, one can overcome adversity to achieve success. It is a privilege to accept membership in the Horatio Alger Association, an organization which promotes this principle.” — Ginni Rometty
9. “I bought my own home in 2004. It’s a sanctuary for my family and a place of peace and calm. It’s key for anyone committed to leadership and success to avoid the noise and focus on their best opportunities.” — Robin S. Sharma
10. “The hardest thing to find in life is balance – especially the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate. What do I need to stay grounded, in touch, in love, connected, emotionally balanced? Look within yourself.” — Celine Dion
Success quotes for motivation and inspiration
11. “The road to success is always under construction… there are lots of pot holes but no traffic jams.” — Dan Pena
12. “Remarkably successful people habitually do what other people won’t do. They go where others won’t go because there’s a lot less competition and a much greater chance for success.” — Dan Pena
13. “I’m lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much of the credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground.” — Lionel Messi
14. “Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won’t taste good.” — Joe Paterno
15. “I want to swim in both directions at once. Desire success, court failure.” — Alan Rickman
16. “When I was first starting to achieve success in the WWE, I got to be surrounded by the last class of true greats, and they all had little tips and secrets. You learn a lot from watching somebody work.” — John Cena
17. “I realised those things my ego needed – fame and success – were going to make me terribly unhappy. So I wrenched myself away from that. I had to. I had to walk away from America and say goodbye to the biggest part of my career because I knew, otherwise, my demons would get the better of me.” — George Michael
18. “The ultimate point of a piece for me is that it drives the next one. Does it open new doors? That’s the success of a piece.” — Twyla Tharp
19. “My drive is other people’s success.” — Kevin Hart
20. “A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.” — Robert Orben
Success Quotes That Will Make You Fearless And Bold
21. “There’s no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn’t tell you about it?” — Kin Hubbard
22. “Success is attaining your dream while helping others to benefit from that dream materializing.” — Sugar Ray Leonard
23. “I have seven children by six different mothers. Maybe success was too good to me.” — Eazy-E
24. “You know, I start with the assumption that -or with, with the belief that this president has to succeed. We all have an enormous amount of capital invested in his success. His success is the country’s success.” — Michael Bloomberg
25. “The success of the Rat Pack or the Clan was due to the camaraderie, the three guys who work together and kid each other and love each other.” — Sammy Davis, Jr.
26. “Its a touchy subject, ’cause I never want to take it there, where it seems like it’s all about race. But I feel like that’s something that comes along with the territory of being a black quarterback. When you have success – ‘Oh, you’re a freak athlete.’ Not, ‘Oh, you’re a good quarterback.’” — Colin Kaepernick
27. “Be careful of success; it has a dark side.” — Robert Redford
28. “Our bodies are truly the result of what we eat, what we think about, and the exercise we receive. If we are not wise, these little things can soon cause major health problems that will limit our success and ability to serve.” — Joseph B. Wirthlin
29. “There is this idea that your social media platform is the secret to success, but no one has quite proven that to be true, if you ask me.” — Kevin Bacon
30. “Success in America – what I find with my homeland, nothing lasts very long. Europe is different. You’re right there with them until you come back.” — Tina Turner
Success Quotes – Quotes About Success
31. “Over the years, I’ve become barraged by comments from people, such as, ‘Beam me up, Scotty!’ and I became defensive. I felt they were derisive and engendered an attitude. I am grateful for the success, but didn’t want to be mocked.” — William Shatner
32. “We are constantly emphasizing to people that they need to address anything that affects flight safety or mission success – many pathways to do that. We need to understand better what may be preventing people from using those pathways.” — Ellen Ochoa
33. “I had a strong interest in free online education, and I was interested in what videos and formats would work for it. A lot of education workers were very sceptical about what computer scientists were doing. It was only after the first visible success of MOOCs that they started to take it seriously.” — Andrew Ng
34. “The men who miss success have two general alibis: ‘I’m not a genius’ is one; the other, ‘There aren’t the opportunities today there used to be.’ Neither excuse holds. The first is beside the point; the second is altogether wrong.” — Charles M. Schwab
35. “What little success I may have won in life I attribute to the loyalty I had for a dear old friend who was my first steel master, whom you perhaps have never heard of: Captain Bill Jones.” — Charles M. Schwab
36. “If we become one of those societies that attack success, why not come as certain there will be a lot less success? And that’s not who we are.” — Mitt Romney
37. “I’ve thought it would be cool to have a baby young. You know, be my road dog – like my dogs, they travel the world – but there’s always something you have to give up for success. Everything comes at a cost. Just what are you willing to pay for it?” — Serena Williams
38. “I’m in the studio 24 hours a day. It’s true that once you get a certain level of success, you become a target. Talk magazine should be ashamed of themselves.” — Sean Combs
1. Don’t let the circumstances of your life dictate how you feel. A good mood doesn’t have to depend on external conditions. Peace of mind comes the moment you choose to be peaceful with any situation.
Motivational success quotes for work
2. Remain cal in every situation because peace equals power.
3. Your friends should motivate and inspire you. your circle should be well rounded and supportive keep it tight. Quality over quantity, always.
4. When you realize their nothing lacking, The whole world belongs to you – Laotzu
5. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. Rumi
6. We rise by lifting others.
7. God’s plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard. but don’t forget that when god is silent, He’s doing something for you.
8. Life is full of disappointments, failures and setbacks. None of those things can permanently stop you. You have the power in you to overcome anything that life throws at you. There is nothing as powerful as a made up mind. Surround yourself with people who remind you that you matter, and support you in the ways that matter most to you. No person, situation, or circumstance can define who you are. Don’t give up, cave in, or stop believing that it’s possible. it’s not over until you win.
9. It’s impossible, said pride. It’s risky said experiance. It’s pointless said reason. Give it a try said ambition.
10. If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. Albert Eintein.
11. never give up on the things that make you smile.
12. You can never know the ripple effect you create with one tiny gesture of kindness.
13. Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
14. There’s that one person you’ll never get over no matter how long it’s been.
15. sometimes it is necessary to limit or eliminate your contact with certain individuals who bring you more misery than peace. Surround yourself with positive thinkers who are not always creating drama. Choose people who make your day brighter simply by being around them.
16. I release all things from the past year that has caused any negative attachment. I prepare and welcome new changes, new lessons and new adventures. I welcome new opportunities to grow emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
17. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. – Siranivi
18. Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.
19. She did not need much. wanted very little. A kind word, sincerity, fresh air, clean water, A garden, kisses, books to read, sheltering arms, A cozy bed and to love and be loved in return.
20. When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don’t take it personally. it says nothing about you, but a lot about them.
21. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful. You are an extremely weak individual.
22. Positive outlook mindset leave that past behind. Accept what life has dealt you and learn from the things that tested you. Always be HOPEFUL and GRATEFUL, the best is yet to come.
23. Starting today… I will worry less. I will laugh more. I will stress less. I will appreciate more. I will LIVE more.
24. The difference between school, You’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
25. It is not easy to live life sometimes. To face the world with a smile when
26. I love the kind of hugs where you can physically feel the sadness leaving your body.
27. You say 4 hour car ride. I say 4 hour live concert featuring ME.
28. OVERTHINKING is the best cause of unhappiness and misunderstanding
29. I’m stronger because I had to be. I’m smarter because of my mistakes. I’m happier because i have known sadness and I’m wiser because I’ve learned from my past.
30. Good things are coming. Just keep believing.
31. Sometimes. The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.
32. Someday we will find what we are looking for… or maybe not. maybe we will find something much greater than that.
33. Just once I want to be hard to leave. I want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
34. If someone won’t lift a finger to call you, see you, and spend time with you, It’s time for you to lift 5 fingers and wave goodbye.
35. If size really mattered the elephant would be king of the jungle.
36. Sometimes you need bad things to happen to inspire you to change and grow.
37. Stay positive. Work hard and make it happen.
38. once you become fearless, Life becomes limitless.
39. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
40. If you never give up, something great will eventually happen.
41. Do less with more focus.
42. Money can’t buy: 1. manners, 2. morals, 3. respect, 4. character, 5. common sense, 6. trust, 7. patience, 8. class, 9. integrity, 10. love
43. You smile is your logo, you personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.
44. The smarter you get the less you speak.
45. the reason we struggle with insecurities is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
46. make more moves and less announcements
47. Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.
48. Never stop trying. never stop believing. never give up. your day will come
49. making mistakes is better than faking perfections.
50. I’d rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I’m not.
51. I didn’t come here to participate, I came here to dominate.
52. Listen to the winner in you.
53. An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
54. Time is free bit It’s priceless.
55. Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
56. Do something instead of killing time. because time is killing you.
57. A best friend won’t agree with you to make you happy. If anything they’ll say what needs to be said, no matter if you want to hear it or not.
58. happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
59. Stop wishing your life was different and live the one you have. because it’s the only one you have got.
60. Change your thoughts and you’ll change your world.
61. Life is only as good as your mindset.
62. Someone shouldn’t need to be faced with your absence to value your presence.
63. Fill your life with adventures not things. have stories to tell No stuff to show.
64. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t invent with your mouth
65. The best time for new beginnings is now.
66. What you tell yourself every day will either lift you up or tear you down.
67. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
68. I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
108 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes For Success
55 Inspirational Quotes About Wisdom Life
40 Best Romantic Love Memes To Special One
38 Good Night Memes For Him and Her
60 Short Funny Quotes and Funny Wise Sayings
40 Forgive Yourself Quotes | Self Forgiveness Quotes images
40 Funny Jokes Minions Quotes With Images | Funny Text Messages
45 Good Morning My Love Quotes images | Love Messages
45 Sarcastic Funny Quotes on Life & Sarcasm Sayings
40 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
- 40 Forgive Yourself Quotes | Self Forgiveness Quotes images
- 40 Funny Jokes Minions Quotes With Images | Funny Text Messages
- 45 Good Morning My Love Quotes images | Love Messages
- 45 Sarcastic Funny Quotes on Life & Sarcasm Sayings
- 40 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
- How To Be Creative – 7 Ways To Find Your Passion
- How to Be Happy: 7 Ways to Be Happier
- How to Self Confidence Building and Self Esteem
- 56 Positive Good Morning Quotes and Images
- 50 Funny Love Quotes with Beautiful Pictures
- 42 Funny Life Quotes to Make You Laugh Out Loud
- 60 Short Funny Quotes and Funny Wise Sayings
- 45 Best Good Morning Greetings Images, Wishes, Messages
- 38 Motivational Quotes About Teamwork and Associations Gathering Leadership
- 55 Inspirational Quotes About Wisdom Life
- 38 Motivational Quotes About Honesty and Life Sayings
- 108 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes For Success
- 38 Motivational Quotes About Strategy and Life Sayings
- 38 Motivational Quotes About Good Person and Life Sayings
- 38 Motivational Quotes About kim kardashian and Life Sayings
Good Morning1 year ago
365 Good Night Quotes and Good Night Images
Quotes1 year ago
300 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes
Good Morning1 year ago
35 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes With Beautiful Images
WallPapers1 year ago
97 iPhone Wallpaper Quotes with Beautiful Images
Life2 years ago
56 Relationship Quotes to Reignite Your Love
Funny2 years ago
150 Funny Minions Quotes and Pics
Motivational2 years ago
286 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Images That Will Inspire
Good Morning2 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes And Images Positive Words for Good Morning