Happy Fathers Day Captions: Father’s Day is also the perfect time to exchange funny memes and let the world know just how much he means to you with adorable selfie captions. No matter if you’re standing next to your dad or posting a throwback picture from your favorite childhood moments, it’s important to make sure that your Father’s Day caption makes him feel just as special as he makes you feel every day. From funny captions to the sweetest music lyrics, we’ve rounded up the best Father’s Day Instagram captions.
Happy Fathers Day Captions
- Dad, you mean the world to me! #HappyFathersDay ❤️
- Happy Fathers Day! You have always been the most supportive and friendly dad in the world.
- Happy Father’s Day, Dad! Thank You for always having my back!
- Dad, you’re my superhero. Wishing you a day filled with love and happiness. Happy father’s day!
- Happy father’s day to the best dad and husband in the world!
- Every problem is easier to solve when you are by my side, Dad! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for your countless sacrifices and abundant support for my well-being!
- Dad, You’re amazing ❤️ Happy Father’s Day!
- To me, another word for love is always you! Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- Father, you’ve always held a special place in our hearts where all the love remains! Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re my source of motivation, Dad. Someday I hope to be just like you. #HappyFathersDay
- Everyone has their favorite hero in movies, but mine has always been you! Happy Father’s Day to you, dad!
Happy Fathers Day Instagram Captions
1. “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
2. “Daddy made a soldier out of me.” – Beyoncé, ‘Daddy Lessons’
3. “The best fathers have the softest, sweetest hearts. In other words, great dads are real marshmallows.” – Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons
4. Fatherhood: You’ve knocked it out of the park!
5. Thanks for killing all those spiders.
6. A father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you grow.
7. Sorry for everything I said in my teenage years.
8. You’re definitely one of my favorite parents!
9. I’ll always be your little girl.
10. “Cause I got a man in my life that can’t be replaced / Father’s love is unconditional, it won’t go away.” – Beyoncé, ‘Daddy‘
11. Thank you for loving me even on my worst days.
12. I love you, even though you don’t know how to use Instagram.
13. My gift to you will be to laugh at all your jokes today
14. Of all the dads out there, I’m so glad you’re mine.
15. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
16. “I’m so lucky to have such an amazing man as my dad. Thanks for teaching me to work hard and laugh harder.” – Kate Upton
17. “He’s in my eyes, my heart, my soul, my hands, my pride, and when I feel alone.” – Keith Urban, ‘Song For Dad’
18. I still have no idea how to change a tire, but you’re only a phone call away!
19. Dad, you are my father
20. Thanks for saying yes all the times you didn’t know Mom already said no.
Happy Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
21. If anything goes wrong I know Dad will fix it.
22. A father holds his child’s hand for a short while, but he holds their heart forever.
23. Love you, even though I’m gonna have to text/email/show you this post
24. We may be miles away, but you’re always close to my heart.
25. “My daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” – Bindi Irwin
26. The ultimate founding father
27. “I learned from you that I do not crumble. I learned that strength is something you choose. All of the reasons to keep on believing, there’s no question that’s a lesson that I learned from you.” – Miley Cyrus ft. Billy Ray Cyrus, ‘I Learned From You’
28. “If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him, I’d play a song that would never ever end. How I’d love to dance with my father again.” – Luther Vandross, ‘Dance With My Father’
29. Without me, today is just like any other day. You’re welcome.
30. “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her … was the love of her father.” –Harper Lee
31. You’ve kept our family strong.
32. For Father’s Day this year, my gift to you is not spilling to Mom each time you let us get away with things and instructed, “Don’t tell your mother.”
33. Dad, you’re one in a million, which are roughly the odds of everybody being ready and in the car when you want to leave.
34. Dad, I can never repay you (literally).
35. Hope today is filled with lots of hops for my Pops!
36. “There’s a man who always stood right by me, tall and proud and good when things were bad. Too much heart is the only fault I see. This song’s not for you folks, it’s for my dad.” — Nancy Sinatra, ‘It’s for My Dad’
37. You’ve taught me how to not only kick a soccer ball, but “kick it” in front of the TV.
38. Seriously, you tell the best bad jokes.
39. Following your advice, example, and footsteps since the day I was born.
40. “I love you 3000.” – Tony Stark, Avengers Endgame
41. I could write so many things, but they don’t even begin to cover how much I love you.
42. My dad will always have a special place in my heart.
43. Thanks for giving me all your good genes.
44. Thank you for believing in me before anyone else did.
45. Yoda best, Dad.
46. I inherited all my dad’s good jokes.
47. “On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and weight of her world.” — John Mayer, ‘Daughters’
48. Dad, thanks for being an awesome farter… I mean, father.
49. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
50. Home is wherever you are.
51. Dad, let’s be honest. I’m the reason today is special.
52. “I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him.” – Halle Berry
53. Even in heels—I’ve always looked up to you.
54. You’ve shown me what greatness looks like.
55. Sorry about all the gray hair I caused.