Independence Day is the absolute best holiday, both for what we celebrate and how we celebrate it!
It’s amazing to think about how far we’ve come in the past years and how fortunate we are to have the freedoms we enjoy today. The Revolutionary War was a significant and transformative event in Nation’s history, demonstrating the resilience and determination of the Country’s people. Although the casualties on the nation side were comparable to the total number of dead and wounded in Afghanistan, it’s important to note that this occurred when there were fewer than three million people living in the former British colonies.
Independence Day Quotes That’ll Make You Feel Proud
1. “Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.” – Bob Marley
2. “God give us peace without peace we are without freedom.” – Ellen J. Barrier
3. “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” –Albert Camus
4. “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” –Ronald Reagan
5. Embrace the journey towards achieving freedom and savor every step along the way. It is an active state, filled with endless opportunities to strive towards something greater than being bound to a master.
6. “India was not built on fear. India was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Sli
7. If we ensure everyone has freedom, then we can all enjoy the benefits of freedom together.
8. “I love my freedom. I love my Country.” – SiraNivi
9. The untouchables have the potential to achieve social liberty beyond what is guaranteed by law.
10. “Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.” –Woodrow Wilson
11. “Freedom lies in being bold.” –Robert Frost
12. “My country means opportunity, freedom, power.”
13. Freedom is a valuable treasure worth every sacrifice. Sometimes, but it’s worth it in the end. And then, we can focus on maintenance to prevent it from becoming a problem in society.
14. “Where freedom dwells, there is my country.”
15. “I’d like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free and wanted other people to be also free.” –Rosa Parks
16. “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.” –Marquis de Lafayette
17. Liberty is a beautiful concept that grants us the freedom to think independently and live our lives based on our own rational thoughts.
18. “Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom.” – John Adams
19. “It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” –Samuel Adams
20. “The distinctions between Virginians, Pennsylvanians, New Yorkers, and New Englanders are no more. I Am Not A Virginian, But An American!” – Patrick Henry
21. Freedom is the inherent and undeniable right of every human being. It is the state of mind that empowers people to create the greatest and most inspiring things.
22. “Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.” – Abraham Lincoln
23. “Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.” – John Adams
24. “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”- Nelson Mandela
25. “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.” – Marquis de Lafayette
26. People have the incredible ability to be firm in their motives, confidently speak their hearts openly without fear, and genuinely love what they do. By focusing wholeheartedly on the work at hand, they can achieve great things.
27. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”- Martin Luther King
28. “I would like to be known as a person who is concerned about freedom and equality and justice and prosperity for all people.” – Rosa Parks
29. “Doesn’t matter what the press says. Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world – ‘No, you move.’” – Captain America, Civil War: The Amazing Spider-Man vol. 1 #537
May you enjoy this significant day among loved ones and celebrate our independence with glee! I wish you peaceful and prosperous independence. You can keep in mind the true meaning of these Independence Day 2023 wishes, quotes, and messages. Send your best wishes and patriotic greetings to the proud on this joyous occasion. Happy Independence Day!!!