Happy Birthday Text Messages: Celebrate a loved one’s special day by sending them a birthday text message, a birthday wish, or a birthday quote. It is usually a good idea to congratulate someone on their birthday. These Happy Birthday Text Messages are excellent. Personalize a text message on someone’s birthday to make it extra memorable. Make someone’s birthday special and let them know you’re thinking of them with one of these thoughtful birthday text messages.
Sending birthday cards has long been a traditional way to show someone you care about them. With the rise of social media, it’s becoming more common for people to send birthday wishes and other good wishes to their loved ones over the internet. On Facebook, Instagram, or any of the other social media sites where you’ve likely posted your birthday, you’re likely to have received some “Happy Birthday” greetings.
It doesn’t take long for the messages to start sounding the same. Well-wishes will become repetitive and lose their significance if you keep seeing them. A unique approach may go a long way in letting someone know how much you care on their special day. This is not simply an opportunity to wish someone a happy birthday; it’s also a moment to relive past experiences and demonstrate how much you care. Sending a birthday text or SMS to a friend, partner, or member of your family is the most straightforward method to express your gratitude. Show your affection by sending these heartfelt birthday texts to the recipient.
1. Happy Birthday my love. Enjoy every moment; always go for your dreams.
2. From all of us, we hope your birthday is full of joy and excitement. We love you, and we’re there with you celebrating in spirit!
3. If you’re not able to be there with your loved one on their birthday, let them know that you wish you were there.
4. We prayed to God to give us a special gift. He gave us you. Dear, you are a dream come true. Happy birthday!
5. Sometimes you’ll post on social media on behalf of a group of friends, other coworkers, or an entire family. Sum up everyone’s feelings with this kind of message.
6. Happy birthday! May the finest things come your way.
7. Eat, drink, and be happy on your special day! Happy Birthday, friend! You’re one of the brightest stars in the sky, and I’m so happy to know you.
Happy Birthday Text Messages
8. Like wine, you get better with age! You’re the life of the party and a friend to everyone, and it’s nice to return the love to you sometimes! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! You deserve all the attention on this day!
9. It’s true that cake is the best part of birthday celebrations so why hide it?
10. Though you’re no longer with us, I still think of you every day. I’m raising my glass to you on your birthday! You mean the world to all of us, and we’ll never forget your legacy.
11. Happy birthday! You are my happiness. Your memories bring a smile to my face. Have a wonderful day.
12. Happy birthday my Love. This is my prayer for you on this special day. May you accomplish what you wish and earnestly seek.
13. Another year might have gone by, but you still look the same to me! What’s your anti-aging secret? We’re all dying to know! Happy Birthday to you!
14. You are a very special person to me. Hope the New Year will not change but have more memorable moments with you. Happy birthday!
15. Have the happiest of birthdays! You know I always love an excuse to eat cake! I hope you made it my favorite!
16. May your birthday be filled with happiness and the warmth of sunshine! Have a lovely day.
17. As you start a new year, may your days ahead be brighter. Have a wonderful birthday!
18. Who said your social post had to be complicated? There’s something magical about keeping things simple.
19. One of the biggest fears about aging is the way it affects our appearance. Put those troubles to rest with these words of encouragement.
20. May you have a wonderful day, and may the year ahead be filled with love, joy, and happiness. Happy Birthday!
21. Whatever plans you are making, whatever dream you are dreaming, May they come to pass. Happy Birthday!
22. This simple message is as cute as it is flattering. It’s especially great if the Birthday guy or gal is a wine drinker!
23. Dear Friend, as you move into another year of your life, may the blessings and success follow you always. Happy birthday!
24. I am blessed to have a friend like you, Loving thoughts and warm wishes on your birthday. Happy birthday!
25. On this day, may your most cherished desires come true; I wish you success in life. Happy birthday!
26. Today is the best special day in your life, the day you came into this world. Enjoy every moment. Happy Birthday my love!
27. I’m thinking of you on your birthday! I’m so sorry I can’t be there to celebrate in person! Have a slice of cake (or several) for me!
Happy Birthday Wishes Text Message
29. I wish you the most successful birthday ever. Happy birthday to you my love!
30. Enjoy every second of this day, make a wish and it will be true for you turning a year older. Happy birthday to you!
31. Your special day has been in my thoughts the whole week, you are an amazing person. I take this moment to wish you a happy birthday.
32. If you know the recipient worries too much about the number they’re turning, let them know that age isn’t important.
33. Remember to live in the moment on this special day. Have the best birthday!
34. It’s time to go out and party; you deserve the best, blow the candles, and burst some balloons. I wish you a happy birthday.
35. It’s not always easy to take care of yourself, especially with so much going on all the time. Let the birthday guy or gal know it’s okay to put themselves first.
36. Life really is about the journey and not the destination, so remind the recipient to cherish these little moments.
37. I’m thinking of you on your birthday! You make the world a better place! I’m always here if you need me.
38. I wish you lots of love and happiness on this beautiful day in your life. Happy Birthday!
39. Age is just a number, so act however you feel in your heart! Happy birthday!
40. Kicking your feet up and relaxing is one of the best ways to celebrate a birthday. Remind the recipient that this day is all about them.
41. Birthdays prove that time really moves quickly. It’s not always easy to keep up, so use this as a way to live in the moment.
42. You are a year older, a year wiser, a year smarter. Here’s wishing you a blessed Happy Birthday.
43. If the birthday guy or gal is known for their hard work, share some kindness about the fruits of their labor.
44. May peace, joy, and happiness be with you today and beyond, I wish you a happy birthday.
45. I believe I am the first one to wish you a happy birthday because I have been thinking about you since yesterday. Happy Birthday!
46. Life is a journey of adventure and excitement! I hope you find a bit of wisdom along the way. Happy birthday!
47. Age really is just a number, so why not enjoy the ride?
48. Have the happiest of birthdays! Know that our relationship means the world to me, and I’m always here for you.
49. Add the volume, let’s enjoy the music, and sing a happy birthday song. Happy birthday to you my friend!
50. If you’re not that close to the recipient, just sending a simple message is more than enough. These small tokens of kindness brighten someone’s day.
51. This message is a fun reminder that getting older doesn’t mean you have to change. Being a kid at heart is always a blessing.
52. Enjoy your birthday to the fullest, as you cannot have it back once spent. Happy birthday!
53. It’s your birthday! Time to let loose! I hope your year is filled with more good times and bad times, friend.
54. Finding a great person like you in life is very hard, I am glad to have you in my life. May joy and happiness fill your life. Happy Bday!
55. You are the most cherished person in my life. May all your wishes come true today, wish you a happy birthday.
56. How can I forget this lovely day in my life, you have been a wonderful person in my life. I am sending you this text message to wish you a happy birthday. All the best as you start a new year in your life.
57. Remember, even if you have to get older, you never have to grow up! Best wishes on your birthday!
58. I have made all the day’s arrangements, someone is already on standby to drive us home because we are going to party all night to celebrate your birthday. That’s why I am sending you this text message in advance. Happy birthday!
59. This simple message goes beyond well-wishes to let the person know just what they mean to you.
60. I celebrate the amazing friendship we share in a special way. Happy Birthday to you!
61. I pray for you to have an awesome birthday. Happy birthday to you!
62. Best friends are always there for each other no matter what and celebrate everything together, that’s why I am celebrating your birthday with you as if it was my own. Happy birthday to you my friend!
63. Happy birthday! May you feel special as you celebrate your birthday! Have a wonderful day.
64. Aging isn’t always easy, but it can still be a happy, positive experience worth celebrating with friends and family.
65. I wish you a happy birthday and a spectacular birthday!
66. The older the song, the sweeter the tune! Have the most beautiful birthday.
67. To the best friend in the world, I am sending you this text message to wish you the sweetest birthday in your life, happy birthday.
68. If the birthday recipient is known for having a good time, encourage them to go all out on this important day.
69. Show the recipient that they strike the right chord with you every time.
70. I hope you’ve had a great year, and I wish you many more. I hope you get all the rest and relaxation you deserve today!
71. You might feel a year older, but you’re still younger than you’ll be tomorrow. Celebrate your birthday!
72. Things might not get easier as you grow older, but don’t let that get in your way. Hard work always pays off! Have a happy birthday!
73. There is no other day like today; it is a beautiful and lovely day in your life. I wish that your life blossoms forever. I wish you a happy birthday.
74. A birthday is a special day to treat yourself, and do something unique for yourself. I wish you a happy birthday.
75. Happy YOU day! Make today all about you! Happy Birthday!
76. Even if you can’t escape growing old, that doesn’t mean you have to act your age! Live it up while you can, friend! Happy birthday.
77. Happy Birthday! I’m wishing you fulfilled your dreams on your most important days!
78. Happy birthday to the person who motivates and inspires me in life!
Happy Birthday Text SMS
80. You deserve a beautiful and memorable celebration for you are so special to us. That’s why we are here for you. Happy Birthday to you!
81. You are so kind and generous; you brighten up other people’s lives. May your day also be brightened and joyful. Happy Birthday!
82. To begin, this message is a simple way to remind your parents that you’re proud of them. Though you might always think this, putting your feelings into words is powerful.
83. Life always looks brighter with you in my life. No matter how far I am, I cannot forget to send you a text message to wish you a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday, Friend!
84. Happy Birthday to a friend who has been there for me through thin and thick, you have never forsaken me; you have always been beside me. May you have a blessed new year!
85. Sending all my love your way, Mom/Dad. I can’t be there in person, but I’m always with you in spirit.
86. You have never let me down on your birthday; let all bills be on my account. Let’s enjoy and celebrate. Happy birthday!
87. Sometimes, the best messages are also the simplest ones. If your parents are one of the best in the world, let them know!
88. Life is so beautiful with you around, always bright and hopeful. Happy Birthday, Friend!
89. What a perfect day to tell you how amazing you are as a friend. I wish you the best today and in the coming year. Happy Birthday!
90. Sending all of my love your way, Mom/Dad! You’re amazing, and I’m so proud to call you my parents.
91. Don’t worry, your secrets are always safe with me, I wish you a Fun-Filled Birthday!
92. Again, don’t go overboard with messages that don’t come from the heart. Instead, keep it short and sweet. This type of message is perfect for a text message, email, or even a card.
93. As you grow older, you might not be able to be present with your parents on their special days. That doesn’t mean you can’t still send love and kindness their way with a message like this.
94. Happy birthday, Mom/Dad. You’ve done so much for me, and I can’t sum up how thankful I am. You’re the greatest!
95. You are the type of person who, even without saying a word, brings joy to other people’s lives. May your birthday be full of joy!
96. Happy birthday to the world’s greatest mother/father! I hope you have the best day.
97. The world is a better place with you in it. Happy birthday!
98. You are so loving and caring; it is a blessing to have you in my life. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Text Msg
100. Always remember there is someone somewhere who treasures you. I wish you a birthday!
101. I believe we are best friends; everyone always admires being like us. I wish you a happy birthday!
102. Your special day is here again, Grandma/Grandpa. I wish you the best year ahead!
103. Wishing you another year of joy and peace! Happy birthday!
104. Grandparents are a part of our first memories as children. Though we’re aging, that doesn’t mean these fun times have to come to an end. Why not make new special moments together?
105. When you blow the candles don’t forget to include me as you make a wish. Happy birthday!
106. My life has been a blessing because of you in it. I wish you a happy birthday!
107. You are so special, thank God for creating you. Happy birthday!
108. Best wishes on this special day in your life as you turn a year older.
109. Time is like smoke, it elapses so fast, just the other day we were celebrating your birthday and now you are a year older. Happy Birthday!
110. Happy birthday, Grandpa/Grandma! Keep smiling and making the world a better place.
111. It is always a pleasure to have a special friend like you, any time you are always remembered, especially on your special day. Happy birthday and have a beautiful day.
112. There is no other day in the year that is as special as today, so let’s make it unforgettable. Happy birthday!
113. I can’t even remember how old you are, but I can remember the day, looks like we are both getting older. Happy Birthday to you!
114. Taking the time to let your grandma or grandpa know that they’re valued can make all the difference. Words carry a lot of meaning, and the right words are like magic.
115. It’s another beautiful day to start a new year in your life. I wish you a happy birthday.
116. I hope you have a wonderful day, Grandma/Grandpa. You’ve always been there for me, and I hope to be there for you.
117. If your grandparent has always had your back, it’s time to be there for them too. This message is a meaningful, touching reminder that they’ll always be one of your closest ties.
118. Birthdays are a chance for celebration, even in our Golden Years. Just because your grandparent is up there in age doesn’t mean life gets any less exciting.
119. It’s not a must for you to have a special day so that I can remember you, always know you are cherished forever. Happy birthday!
120. My job today is to entertain and spoil you before the main party. Happy birthday!
121. Thank you, Grandma/Grandpa, for so many magical memories. You made my childhood so special. Happy birthday! May the future bring many more smiling moments.
122. Dearest Grandma/Grandpa, today we celebrate YOU! Thank you for everything you’ve done. I love you so much!
123. You are a year older, you cannot change your age, but you can change your lifestyle. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Text Message for Him
125. Have the happiest birthday yet, friend! I hope this day is full of fun, surprises, and LOTS of cake!
126. May a day like this be more often as it makes me remember how special you are in my life. Happy Birthday to you!
127. I believe you feel older, but it’s just yesterday you were a day younger. I wish you a Happy Birthday!
128. You are one of the best people I know, may this special day in your life be awesome. Happy birthday!
129. I know life has its own challenges, but I want you to know I will always be here for you. I wish you a happy birthday.
130. Dearest friend on his/her birthday, I’m so proud to call you my friend! Thank you for always being there. Wishing you joy and happiness today and everyday.
131. Tonight is the day; we’re going to have a sleepless night, all in the name of celebrations. Have a wonderful and blessed birthday.
132. Our friends can be a source of pride, though we don’t always let them know what they mean to us. Make sure your friend knows just how proud you are of them every day.
133. You are more than a brother to me; you are my best friend, the one who understands me. I wish you a happy birthday.
134. Happy birthday to the person who makes me laugh, the one who makes me smile. I love you.
135. I have watched you grow into the hardworking and handsome man that I have always dreamed of. Happy Birthday!
136. This meaningful message might be cliche, but that doesn’t make it any less true. If your friend is one-of-a-kind, ensure they feel special on their birthday and beyond.
137. What makes birthdays even more special? Cake! Wish this sweet treat for your friend on their birthday, ensuring they know they’re valued on this day.
138. Today is the day my best friend entered the world, and that makes me so happy! I don’t know what I would do without him/her by my side to cause trouble!
139. Another new year to celebrate and be together, Receive warm Happy Birthday wishes!
140. If you and your best friend are always getting into shenanigans, thank them for being your go-to partner in crime. Without them, you’d be on your own for life’s biggest ups and downs.
141. It’s true that birthdays only come once a year, but finding a friend like you is once in a lifetime.
142. If your friend is always by your side, make sure they know how much they mean to you. We can always use a friend to make our days brighter, especially when times get tough. This isn’t something to take for granted.
143. Dear best friend, I’m so proud of you. Here’s to the world’s greatest friend and sidekick on your birthday!
Funny ‘Happy Birthday’ Messages
145. While some worry about what they’ll look like as they age, others approach these changes with grace and openness. If you think your recipient wouldn’t mind a joke at his or her expense on their birthday, this is a special message to send.
146. Remembering your friend’s birthday is an important way to make them feel special. Still, that doesn’t mean you have to point out just how old they are!
147. As the saying goes, “another year older is another year wiser.” However, this might not always be true! No matter what you think of your recipient’s intellect, this is a funny way to celebrate their special day.
148. You’re definitely older, but I’m not so sure about being wiser! Either way, happy birthday!
149. Happy birthday! As you know, a true friend always remembers your birthday but not your age. You’re welcome!
150. Have a happy birthday! It’s amazing how you used to be so young, but now things really have changed.
151. Some people are truly blessings in our life, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy a laugh about it. Your friend doesn’t really need to wish for much because they have you, right?
152. It’s okay to poke fun at getting older. There are some parts of life worth laughing at, and this includes aging. Though not everyone sees it that way, it’s sure to put a smile on his or her face.
153. I would ask what you wish for on your birthday, but you already have me in your life so you can’t possibly ask for anything else!
154. Happy birthday! If you ask me, you don’t look a day over 21—from a distance . . . if I close my eyes.
Happy Birthday Text Message for Her
156. Happy birthday my dear, may you age like fine wine.
157. You are the most beautiful star; the brightest of them all, you shine so deep into my heart. Warm wishes to you on your birthday!
158. On your birthday, I promise to love and cherish you always. Happy birthday my love!
159. We don’t always take the time we should to love and appreciate our spouse. On his or her birthday, make sure they know how much you appreciate all they do.
160. Happy birthday to my spouse. You truly are too good to be true. My life would not be the same without you. Here’s to your charm, wit, and good looks!
161. I can’t even comprehend a world without you, you are my all. Happy birthday to you!
162. Wish your loved one a day of kisses and love. Each year is an opportunity for growth together, as a couple and individually.
163. You are such a special woman in life, you are always in my thoughts, and I will always cherish you. Happy birthday! Have a superb day
164. I will always want to be right; I will never make your life difficult because I love you so much. Happy Birthday my dear!
165. Happy birthday, dear! Every year that passes is a chance to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. Thank you for everything!
166. Your birthday should be every day, I love my days off when I am with you, just to celebrate. Happy birthday!
167. Your life has been a blessing to my heart; your birthday is a celebration to make it memorable. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
168. Is your partner the best person you know? Shout them out today and every day with this special message. They’ve taught you so much about strength, togetherness, and love. That’s worth celebrating.
169. Darling, what a lovely day, so special and so bright, it’s your birthday! Happy birthday, sweetheart!
170. First, thank your partner for being by your side in all things. He or she is more than a soulmate. They’re your best friend.
171. I celebrate your life’s birthday every day, always thankful to have you in my life, as I can’t imagine how it would be without you in it. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!
172. Celebrate your birthday in style just the way you are so special. Happy Birthday!
173. Finding true love nowadays is very rare, but I am glad I found mine. Happy birthday to the lady who is so dear to my heart!
174. To the most wonderful man/woman/person I know, happy birthday! Thank you for teaching me what it means to love and be loved.
175. Happy birthday to my husband/wife! You’re amazing, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you for being my soulmate!
176. I love this day, it is a special day in my life too. A day you came into my life. Happy birthday, I love you.
177. I like the way you are aging, you have not even changed, you are just the way I met you. Happy Birthday!
178. Wishing you endless kisses and love for another year around the sun! Happy birthday, my love!
179. Your birth is the best ever gift in my life, it is a gift that keeps me loving you. Happy birthday!
180. You are my favorite, my all, and my world. I wish you a lovely happy birthday.
181. Your birthday is the main reason we celebrate this day, you are so special to my heart. Happy birthday!
182. There is always a special place in my heart for you, before everyone else realizes it’s your birthday, I want to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday my love!
183. You are everything I have in this world, you make every moment in my life memorable. Happy birthday to you!
Famous ‘Happy Birthday’ Quotes
185. With that in mind, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to birthday messages. Some writers and thinkers have already said it best, so why not take the words right out of their mouths? These popular ‘Happy Birthday’ quotes are sure to hit the mark.
186. Each year is another opportunity to do more. This poem talks about the passage of time, but it also focuses on the future. This year is a time to celebrate, create a new path, and achieve your greatest dreams. Most importantly, this is time to spend together.
187. Last but not least, these are some of the most common “Happy Birthday’ poems. A poem is a way to put complex feelings and ideas into words. No matter your penchant for literature, these poems prove everyone can say something meaningful with just a bit of trust.
188. The famous poet Emily Dickinson had a penchant for capturing the aging process in her writing. Instead of thinking of yourself as another year older, why not reshape your view to gaining a new chance at life every single day? What a blessing this change of scenery is.
189. This reflective poem by Hayden recounts early mornings with a parent. As a child, we don’t recognize what our parents go through. Still, these sacrifices through the years are what truly reflect our love.
190. This poem is powerful and moving. It’s about new beginnings, changes, and everything waiting for you. Filled with “clumsy blessings,” this is a chance to discover the amazing things we will become.
191. The Beatles singer and songwriter John Lennon had more than his fair share of successful lyrics. This quote sums up the most important things in life. It’s not how long you live, but how well you live the time you have.
192. Collins’ poem “Cheerios” is one of the most well-known poems about reaching your golden age. As he turns “a few months older than Cheerios,” it’s hard to understand just how much things have changed in a single lifetime.
193. There’s no “secret” way to stay young, as actress Lucille Ball famously points out in this quote. Still, that doesn’t mean you can’t live your life to the fullest every day.
194. Last but not least, “The Party” describes a birthday party right before the final goodbyes. The celebration is the best part of the day, as is coming together with loved ones. However, there comes a time when you have to say goodbye to this comfort and wander into the next year alone.
195. Approaching your twenties is a huge milestone, and it can also be intimidating. As you’re finally thrusted into adulthood and expectations, it can be hard to recognize whether you’re going down the right path. This poem is a reminder that your experiences are normal and valid.
196. One of the most famous modern poets, Rupi Kaur has an undeniable way with words. This poem is about how the universe created you special. We are each made by an energy “greater than us both,” and that is something worth celebrating.
197. Written for a child on his or her first birthday, this is about celebrating the very first milestone of life. When you’re only a “little digit,” you have the entire world at your fingertips. What will be in store for you?
198. Socialite and heiress Paris Hilton might not be known for her wise words, but she’s certainly onto something. You shouldn’t limit celebrations to your birthday. Every day is a chance to celebrate and be happy.
199. As the saying goes, age really is just a number. If we didn’t put so much focus on this number and what it “means,” how old would you feel? Your inner age doesn’t have to be connected to your real-life age. There’s never been a better time to be young at heart.
200. Adcock’s poem describes her life once she’s an old woman. She claims she’ll wear satin sandals, wear an old hat, and spend her pension on brandy. Because she’s finally reached old age, she won’t care what other people think of her. Through the poem, she recognizes that perhaps she shouldn’t wait until she’s old to live life on her terms.
‘Happy Birthday’ Messages for a Sibling
202. For the kid who’s always down for a fun time, let them know it’s time to reach for the stars. Their dreams are closer than they think, and birthdays are a time to celebrate.
203. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous of you when Mom and Dad brought you home for the first time. Now that I’m older, you’ve somehow turned into one of my best friends. Wishing you a happy birthday!
204. This tongue-in-cheek message is perfect for the siblings who are always teasing each other. Wish your younger sister or brother a happy birthday even though it means you’re getting older too.
205. Reach for the stars and beyond! Happy birthday, little rock star!
206. Happy birthday, little brother/sister! I promise I won’t share how old you are as long as you don’t tell anyone that I’m older! Sounds good?
207. What are the things you love the most about the child in your life? These small details are what make them the person they are, and it’s what sets them apart.
208. I love your smile, your kind heart, and your excitement for life. Have the happiest birthday!
209. Another year has gone by my dear sister/brother. Though we’re not celebrating this day together, I’m always with you in spirit.
210. Your sibling is one of your first friends in life. How you wish them a happy birthday sets the tone for your relationship, and it strengthens your undeniable bond. No matter how close you are with your sibling, send them one of these meaningful messages.
211. Wishing you the most joyous birthday to the bravest kid I know! Thinking of you today.
212. As we grow older, we turn into the person we’re meant to be. Watching kids grow is a beautiful blessing, so let your little one know you value the person they’re becoming.
213. It’s normal for siblings to feel upset when a new child is introduced to the family. Over time, this turns into a special bond and love that’s hard to break.
214. Throughout life, it’s not always possible to be with loved ones for their special days. If you’re separated from your sibling on his or her birthday, make sure they know you’re thinking of them anyway.
215. Wishing a child a happy birthday is a special way to make them feel noticed. As a kid, it’s easy to feel like life is moving too quickly. Everything is new and exciting, and your whole life lies in front of you. These “Happy birthday” messages for a child put them first today.
216. If you know a child who’s going through something special, let them know you’re thinking of them. Birthdays should always be a happy time, even if they don’t go according to plan.
217. Wishing you a birthday full of sugar, candies, and cake! Have an amazing day!
218. For kids, one of the best parts of birthdays is the treats. There’s an undeniable magic to a slice of your favorite cake, no matter your age.
219. To my favorite sibling, I hope you enjoy this special day that’s all about YOU. This is one of the things we never had to share as a kid, thankfully!
220. Cheers to my sister/brother on his/her birthday! I’m raising a glass (or two) in your honor today!
221. Even if you can’t be there to celebrate in person, you can still raise a glass for your special sibling. Another year older is no small feat, no matter how old or young you are.
222. I’m so proud of the little person you’ve become. You’ve grown so much, and I love you more every day.
223. Everyone has their own birthday, and it’s one of the best parts of growing up. Even as an adult, this day is still a happy time to celebrate.