Kindergarten graduation quotes can be a fun way to remember a graduate’s achievements, both now and in the past. These quotes can range from famous people or books to inspirational words of wisdom. Some of the best kindergarten graduation quotes for kids include “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely,” If you can’t think of anything to write on your preschool graduate’s graduation card. You don’t need to worry; we’ve taken care of the hard part. Happy kindergarten graduation! Here are some great quotes for parents and teachers to use on the last day of kindergarten with their kids.
Graduation Quotes for Kindergarten
1. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams.
2. “As you complete kindergarten, know that you have the power to make a difference in the world. Congratulations on this special achievement, dear daughter!” – Unknown
3. “You’ve completed your first chapter, and we can’t wait to see the rest of your story unfold. Congratulations!” – Unknown
4. “Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude.” – Scott Oteri, ‘Become A Winner’, 2015.
5. “Kindergarten graduation is just the beginning of a lifelong adventure. Embrace each step with enthusiasm!” – Unknown
6. “There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.”- Orrin Hatch, ‘New Beginnings’.
7. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
8. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a play that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron.
9. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar.
10. “If you dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney.
11. “No one can give you your goals. No one can dig for you. This is your journey.” – Warren Phillip Gates.
12. “Kindergarten: Tying shoes, making friends, and learning amazing things. We’re so proud!” – Unknown
13. “We do not remember days; we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
14. “Don’t read just the easy stuff. You can be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn.
15. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Nielson.
Short Graduation Quotes For Kindergarten
16. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb.
17. “Congratulations, our beautiful princess, on completing kindergarten! Your determination and kindness make us proud. The world is yours to conquer!” – Unknown
18. “The beautiful aspect of learning is that it can’t be taken away by anyone.” – B.B. King.
19. “Be Bright. Be Brave. Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be Brilliant. Be You.” – Paulo Coelho
20. “Peace out Kindergarten!” – Unknown
21. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan.
22. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron
23. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” – Michael Josephson.
24. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve.
25. “Your kindergarten graduation is a moment to celebrate how far you’ve come and how bright your future will be.” – Unknown
26. “As you graduate from kindergarten, know that we believe in you and your limitless potential. Congratulations, our amazing son!” – Unknown
27. “Always chase your dreams instead of choosing to run from your fears.”
28. “Congratulations, our beautiful daughter, on your kindergarten graduation! Your passion for learning and kindness towards others inspire us every day.” – Unknown
Graduation Quotes For Kindergarten From Parents
29. “The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” – Malcolm Forbes
30. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius.
31. “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese Proverb
32. “You’ve got brains in your head. You’ve got feet in your shoes. You can lead yourself in any direction you choose. Kid, you’ll move mountains.” – Dr. Seuss.
33. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
34. “To our precious daughter, your kindergarten graduation is a reminder of how far you’ve come. Embrace the next chapter with confidence and joy. Congratulations!”- Unknown
35. “Your curiosity, determination, and kind heart have made us proud. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten, our beloved son!” – Unknown
36. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
37. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!” – Dr. Seuss, ‘Happy Birthday to You! (1959)’
Inspirational Message For Kindergarten Graduation
38. “Watching you grow into a confident and bright young boy has been a privilege. May your future be filled with even greater achievements. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten!” – Unknown
39. “The more that you read, the more you learn, The more that you learn, the many places you will go.” – Dr. Seuss.
40. “The future is based on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
41. “Live all of your life. Understand it, see it, appreciate it. And have fun.” – Joss Whedon.
42. “You should be the change you hope to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
43. “You are much stronger than you think you are.” –’Superman’ DC Comics.
44. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman.
45. “Watching you grow and learn in kindergarten has been a joy. We know you’ll continue to shine in everything you do.” – Unknown
46. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
47. “To our incredible son, as you graduate from kindergarten, remember that you are capable of achieving greatness. Congratulations on this milestone!” – Unknown
48. “Nailed Kindergarten!” – Unknown
49. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes For Son
50. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
51. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford.
52. “All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
53. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius.
54. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – W.B. Yeats
55. “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” – Irish Proverb
56. “Don’t be afraid of fear. Because it sharpens you, it challenges you, it makes you stronger; and when you run away from fear, you also run away from the opportunity to be your best possible self.” – Ed Helms: Knox College Commencement Address, Transcript of remarks to graduating seniors at Knox College, 8 June 2013
57. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl, The Twits
58. “Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!”
59. “The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules.” – Neil Gaiman.
60. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
61. “This is just the beginning. You are a star in the making, shine on!”
62. “When you have a dream, you can choose to grab it and never let go,” – Carol Burnett.
63. “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” – Gabrielle Giffords.
64. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”– Nelson Mandela.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes For Daughter
65. “Watching you grow into a smart and compassionate young girl has filled our hearts with pride. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten!”- Unknown
66. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson.
67. “Graduating from kindergarten is a big achievement, and we’re excited to see all the great things you’ll accomplish.” – Unknown
68. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
69. “Congratulations! You didn’t eat enough crayons or paste. Have a sticker and happy Kindergarten Graduation.”
70. “The moment you doubt if you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.”– J.M. Barrie.