Healing is a process everyone goes through after being hurt or lost. There are people around us who need peace of mind more than we do and most of the time, knowingly or unknowingly we make it worse for them. Healing is not just about healing the physical scars but also the mental ones. Following are some quotes about healing and I hope you like them.
Here are some healing quotes:
- “Healing requires us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less”.
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love”.
- “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it”.
- “Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air!”.
- “Healing, like forgiveness, is a gradual process. Give yourself all the time you need”.
- “Be just the balm you need to heal what ails you”.
- “It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place”.
- “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature, with an open mind”.
- “Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is”.
- “To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear”.
1. When loss smirks at you, smile at it and tell yourself that you are stronger than it is.
2. Pain is not your choice but suffering from that pain is not.
3. The best way to heal your mind is to find yourself.
4. Mourning about loss is not going to get you anything, moreover it takes away what you were about to get either.
5. Our hearts are the most deceivable things ever. They can stop without even asking for our permission and they can distance us from the ones we love. Never trust them.
6. Once you convince your mind that everything is going to be okay, nothing in this world can stop that from happening.
7. The best way to heal yourself and as well as others is to forgive.
8. Mental illness can make your life a hundred times worse and a thousand times more difficult.
9. When it gets hard for you, never give up, be positive, and never let others tell you what to do. Take some time off of things and heal your mind. Because that is as important as healing an open wound.
10. Moving on with your life after a loss is the greatest act of courage. This proves that you are strong enough to completely heal from the worst wounds in your heart and this is the only assurance you need to know that you are capable of dealing with anything that is coming your way.
Deep Self-Healing Quotes
11. We never lose anything unless we lose hope, so the loss of hope is the real loss we should be afraid of. And until you have it, you can have anything.
12. Healing of the mind involves forgiving, a little bit of forgetting and moving forward. Forgive so others can heal too, forget enough so you can move on.
13. The best way of healing from a loss is by keeping yourself busy. Because when you are not doing anything you are thinking and thinking right after a loss. Move on and go on with your life.
14. Healing emotionally takes time, because moving on is not easy nor it can be done in a day or two. It is a whole process and it takes time and you should take as much as you want.
15. When will we learn to keep our noses out of other people’s business? Sometimes we tend to hurt a broken person without even noticing it. Be sensitive to others’ feelings.
16. Life is unpredictable; you cannot possibly know about the loss you are about to face. But when you face it all you can do is accept it and make peace with it. And the most important thing is to not let it get to your brain for permanent damage.
17. When you lose someone very dear to you, you want to avenge them, you want to be with them and you want to do anything to get them back. But the only best thing to do is to honor their memory and do what they’d want you to do.
18. Sometimes all you need is courage to heal. Courage to believe that everything is going to be okay, courage to know that everything is as real as you, and courage to own up to it.
19. Never assume that you are the one with the darkest clouds above your head. Always let your mind think that your storms are too small to worry about and there are people out there who are off the ground because of these storms and all they need to hold your rope to get back on the ground.
20. It was supposed to go, and you were supposed to let it go and now it is gone. So let that go too and move on. You will not be able to heal from it if you won’t let it go.
21. When you are suffering from a loss, Live, live with your head up, live for them, because they wanted you to and they still do.
22. After stabling from the pain of loss, you become the best version of yourself, because now you are not just a survivor but also a conqueror.
23. Having others by your side can be a relief. Sometimes it is just difficult to deal with things and to heal from that thing all by yourself. Find people who are loyal to you.
24. Sometimes the best thing we can do for someone else is to leave them alone. I know it does not feel right to leave someone alone when you know they need you, but we can be wrong because sometimes people heal better when they are alone.
25. It was meant to be, this loss is temporary and you are not going to get it back, because you are going to get something even better.
26. You should always stay positive. I know the difficult part is to convince your mind but that is the only way.
27. Time can do miracles you know. I know things are not good right now and that person who left you meant everything. But one day, someone will come into your life and that will be the moment when you will realize why it was not working with anyone else.
28. Sometimes in trying to help others we tend to do the opposite. We can never tell how hard it is for people, or how hard we are making for them. Always analyze the situation first.
29. Healing others can be the best way to heal yourself. Because you always feel satisfied when you see someone smiling knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
30. Do not be the one to knock people off of their feet but be the one to help them stand on them.
31. Loss is mandatory, life is temporary and healing is necessary to live a happy life.
32. Losing someone can be the worst thing ever, sometimes losing someone can mean the end of your life, because that someone was the whole purpose of your life. You are allowed to feel that way and you are allowed to mourn about it but you are not allowed to give up.
33. Never let pain discourage you. Being in pain does not mean that you have to suffer from it as well. With the right remedy, this pain can be destroyed.
Healing Quotes For Her
34. Mental illness or stress has never been taken seriously throughout history. It is because people cannot understand what they cannot see. Now is the time to start thinking about this illness like any other and try to help people with recovery.
35. The best way to deal with loss is to accept it and move on.
36. When loss comes your way, never deny it, but accept it with open arms, it is because it is already here, and denying it will only delay its departure.
37. Healing yourself gets easier when you accept yourself and appreciate yourself. Because when you do that it gets easier to forgive yourself and that is when healing starts.
38. People take time to heal, sometimes it takes more time to heal mentally than to heal physically. So be the one to give them that time, and help them if they want to otherwise just back off. Because that is the best you can do in that situation.
39. Sometimes the problems we have in our lives are not even real, they are all in our heads and the best way to deal with them is by taking some time off and realizing what is important and what is not.
40. It is not about how others treat you, it is about how you treat others. If you treat them well, the good will come back to you and it is the same with bad as well.
41. We all depend on each other and it is our responsibility to not let each other fall.
42. Keeping your mind healthy is as important as keeping your body healthy. A healthy body cannot function properly without a healthy mind.
43. Let them say what they want to say, let them do what they want to do, if they have nothing to do with you let them be them. Maybe that is their way of dealing with loss and healing.
44. When people push you too hard towards recovery and tell you to be okay, you have every right to tell them that you will recover at your own pace and nothing can speed up this process.
45. Your problems are yours to solve, but wouldn’t it be nice to have someone to be there for you? Be that someone for someone else and increase your chances of having that someone for you.
46. Most of the problems we have in our lives are just because of our mental disturbance and healing your mind can help get rid of 90% of your problems.
Healing Quotes For Him
47. Saying ‘I am okay’ does not make you right or okay, believing in that can. So next time you say I am okay try to convince yourself first then to the person standing in front of you.
48. You are not alone, there are people out there with bigger problems than yours. Maybe they are just better at dealing with those problems than you are.
49. It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place. – David Hume.
50. Healing requires us to stop struggling and to enjoy life more and endure it less. – Darina Stoyanova.
51. Healing yourself is connected with healing others. – Yoko Ono.
52. As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else.
53. Everybody has losses — it’s unavoidable in life.
54. We cannot ignore our pain and feel compassion for it at the same time.
55. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.