Deep Thoughts Quotes: Within the labyrinth of our minds lie profound reflections that transcend the surface of daily existence. This collection gathers the musings of thinkers, philosophers, and visionaries whose words delve into the deep depths of human consciousness. These quotes are not mere expressions; they are invitations to contemplate the intricacies of our emotions, the mysteries of the universe, and the complexities of our interconnected existence. Join us on this intellectual odyssey as we navigate the profound currents of thought that challenge, inspire and offer a glimpse into the enigmatic landscape of deep contemplation.
Here are some deep quotes:
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking”.
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity“.
- “Attitude determines altitude”.
- “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so”.
- “When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves”.
- “There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it”.
Deep Thoughts Quotes
1. Life is in ourselves and not in the external
2. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less
3. For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
4. Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with people the same happiness.
5. There can be no deep disappointment where there is no deep love
6. As long as we are persistent in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow
7. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking
8. Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
9. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that
10. We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them
11. There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it
12. She is both, hellfire and holy water. And the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her. -Sneha Pal
13. I Like sleeping because it’s like being dead but without the commitment.
14. It’s hard to get rid of the demons inside you. Because they were holding you when nobody else did.
15. Don’t be scared to change the prince’s name in your story. ATTICUS
16. I want to be happy but something inside me screams that I do not deserve it -m.b.
17. She was a rainbow, but he was color blind.
18. It was her chaos that made her beautiful.
19. it’s sad knowing that I love others more than I love myself; I hate to see others In pain, But when it comes to me, ‘I’m fine’. (Abigail. J)
20. Hell sent us the most evil disease and we humans called it love. – Conny Cernik –
21. She was a true fighter, you could see it in her eyes. She was not born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her hero when the world let her down, and she kept picking herself back up.
22. Sometimes I want a quiet life other times I want to go a little bit fucking Gatsby.
23. My demons can’t swim in whiskey but they sure try.
24. They’ve promised that dreams can come true- but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too. Oct 3
25. I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to love myself there. -Rune Lazuli
26. I just want to break down like really break down with tears streaming down my face while I’m grasping for air to keep my lungs in chess but all I can ever manage to do is to get this lump in my throat that is more of a punishment than relief and when I’m done all I feel is worse and it seems as if I can never fully snap out of this breakdown and I want to scream at everyone and everything so much my brain is shaking but I can’t because I’m too strong or too weak (bgt)
27. she chose herself because you refused to. – r.h. Sin
28. I asked her if she believed in love, and she smiled and said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm. · Benedict Smith Word Porn
29. A girl becomes a woman when she learns to love herself more than she loves a man.
30. She is a mermaid, but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth most would drown in. Jiron word
31. It’s so strange that autumn is so beautiful; yet everything is dying.
32. she was life itself. wild and free. wonderfully chaotic. a perfectly put-together mess.
33. If I wanted, I could destroy everything. But I’m a good girl.
34. I feel like I’m always running to catch a train, but I never quite make it. My friend, when I asked her how she felt about school, life, responsibilities, colleges, etc.
35. Do I fear the sleepless nights? You have no idea how long the dark lasts when you cannot close your eyes to it. -Tyler Knott Gregson Tyler
36. Watch carefully, the magic that occurs, when you give a person, just enough comfort, to be themselves.
37. we stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us -The Joker
38. It’s ok. You just forgot who you are. Welcome back.
39. I feel like I am gasping for air. Screaming for help. But everyone just looks at me with confused faces. Wondering what I am struggling over when they’re all doing just fine. And it makes me feel crazy.
40. the hardest part is waking up in the morning remembering what you were trying to forget last night
41. exhaustion I am tired. not for a lack of rest — no, I slept quite well last night, and I’ve had my coffee. it’s something deeper, something inherently present, in the fibers of my skin, in my tendons, in my eyes. I am exhausted, fatigued by life, by the noise and the silence, the people, and the empty rooms, the light and dark; by hope and despair. so worn down by the world. that nothing in it can refresh my mind from the constant buzzing. I am tired, and there are not enough hours in the night for the type of rest I need.
42. And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself? Word Porn
43. you think attention is love and that’s why you suffer so deeply. The Better Man Project
44. and I fell for you, like raindrops. how an ocean is made.