Hurting Quotes: When you are hurt and heartbroken, don’t blame yourself. Rather, you should think about the good things that you’ve done. If you have grown to have trust issues, make sure to heal on things that hurt you first. Find the words to say with these hurting quotes. See more ideas about when someone hurts you, life quotes, and inspirational quotes.
Hurting Quotes And Sayings
1. Hurt love is when you’re hurt like hell but you still miss the person who hurt you.
2. Although a tongue has no bones, it can break a heart.
3. Despair can never be dissolved through escape, but by observing it. Jiddu Krishnamurti
4. If you feel hurt by people, you must keep in mind that they are not hurting you because you are you. They are doing it because they are them.
5. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. Dalai lama
6. It does not matter what you bear, but how you bear it. Seneca
7. The pain of yesterday is the strength of today. Paulo Coelho
8. Whatever life gives you even if it hurts just be strong and act the way you always do… In because. Strong walls shake but.. Never collapse
9. What if the worst thing that happened to you turns out to be the best thing that has ever happened to you? Joe Dispenza
10. Bad things happen to our lives to favor the good things that will happen next. Maria around
11. “Ignoring a child’s disrespect is the surest guarantee that it will continue.” Fred g. Gosman
12. Healing doesn’t have to look magical or pretty. Real healing is hard, exhausting, and draining. Let yourself go through it. Don’t try to paint it as anything other than what it is. Be there for yourself without judgment. Tiny buddha
Life Hurt Quotes
13. “Depression is a strength in you because there’s nothing harder than overcoming demons within yourself.” Kirsten Corley
14. If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.
15. Love hurts.
16. Sometimes the person you fall for isn’t ready to catch your love
17. A I don’t hate you I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.
18. Stop waiting for them to fix you. They are the thing that broke you.
19. Matt says when I feel happiness or love I feel those things intensely and I feel pain intensely. It’s the price of feeling.
20. That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt –john green
21. The only way you can endure your pain is to let it be painful
22. Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. Naval radiant
23. I push people away because I’m afraid I might not heal again if I get hurt. I push them away and paint my walls so good they can’t recognize me anymore. I don’t give people a chance.
24. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” Lance Armstrong
25. It has been said, that ‘time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers it with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone. Rose ke
Depression Pain Quotes
26. “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.” Mary Oliver
27. “I’m not upset that lied to me, you to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” Friedrich Nietzsche
28. Healing never came when I clawed in search of it. Instead, it came when I was willing to listen to the lesson the pain was here to teach me. Lauren Fortenberry
29. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart. -C. S. Lewis
30. You never fully see how toxic someone is until you breathe fresher air.
31. Forgive those who have hurt you. Les Brown
32. The axe never remembers. The tree never forgets. Paulo Coelho
33. “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” -Unknown
34. “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” -Stephen R. Covey
Relationship Hurt Quotes
35. Now, you are just a stranger with all my secrets.
36. “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity.” Yoko Ono
37. It hurts to leave a light on for nobody. Graham Foust, “slow survivor”
38. No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn. Hal Borland
39. Relationship hurt quotes for when you get hurt all over again
40. When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t. -Louis
41. What if the worst thing that happened to you turns out to be the best thing that has ever happened to you? Joe Dispenza
42. Bad things happen to our lives to favor the good things that will happen next. Maria around
43. “Ignoring a child’s disrespect is the surest guarantee that it will continue.” Fred g. Gosman
44. Healing doesn’t have to look magical or pretty. Real healing is hard, exhausting, and draining. Let yourself go through it. Don’t try to paint it as anything other than what it is. Be there for yourself without judgment. Tiny buddha
45. “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.” Mary Oliver
46. “I’m not upset that lied to me, you to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” Friedrich Nietzsche
47. Healing never came when I clawed in search of it. Instead, it came when I was willing to listen to the lesson the pain was here to teach me. Lauren Fortenberry
489. Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. Rumi
49. Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed you the first time. Artfeltootes.
50. You hurt me thinking that I would stay silent about it. But you were wrong, you hurt me, it is true. But I will not be silent.
51. You gave me pain wrapped in love. Krishna
52. “You can’t go through life allowing pain to dictate how you behave.” -Adam Braverman
53. “Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.” -Ralph Waldo
54. She’s the type of girl who can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile.
55. Loving you was the most exquisite form of self-destruction.
Be it a breakup, unrequited love, or rejection, going through heartbreak can be mentally draining. Reading sad love love-hurt quotes can give you the feeling that you aren’t alone in this world and can fight through the situation. Don’t think of these quotes as a way to go into a roller-coaster ride of sad emotions; instead, think of them as healing messages that are there to make you a stronger person.