Finding the right words to wish “Bon voyage” to someone traveling can sometimes be quite challenging – especially when it comes to people whom you are very close to such as your family members, significant other, colleagues or friends. Business trips are quite common these days, and if you are a job holder, you definitely know this. Business trips can be inside the country also overseas.
1. “May God be with you at every point on this journey. Such is my wish.”
2. Wishing you a good trip!
3. I hope you have a safe and sound business trip, and may it provide you with motivation and jubilation that you can cherish.
4. Good luck on your business trip. I hope you have an amazing time and experience the best the trip can offer. Travel safely.
5. I hope you have a great trip—let’s close some business!
6. I’m so excited for you to have a great trip! I hope it’s everything that you wanted.
7. “The road to success is paved with successful business trips.”
8. Have a good trip!
9. Enjoy your splendid business trip, sir. My prayers are with you for your safety. May your travels be safe and satisfying.
10. Have a nice trip!
11. Wish you an enjoyable and exciting business trip. I hope your trip becomes successful too.
12. We are truly glad for you. It’s time the white folks with predominance complex figured out the number of possibilities our nearby legends have. God favors you. Have a safe trip!
13. I hope you have a fantastic trip — don’t worry. I won’t have too much fun here while you’re gone (at least I’ll try not to).
14. Wishing you a happy trip!
15. “It is in your best interest to give priority to your business and move ahead.”
16. Do you work for a travel agency? You are always on a business trip. Jokes apart! Have a safe trip.
17. As you set sail for your business trip may you have achievement and enhancement for the extraordinary gathering from the start! Have a safe and effective business trip.
18. We are so sure that you are going to bag the contract on this trip. Victory and success are written all over your power suit! Bon voyage.
19. I hope you have a safe journey. Have a great business trip, dear.
20. Have a safe trip back home!
21. Great business pioneers make a dream, articulate the vision, enthusiastically own the vision, and perseveringly drive it to finish. You’re the pioneer who can go abroad and most likely return victorious, achieved, and charged.
22. Bon voyage and good luck!
23. I’m sure your journey will bring lots of sweet memories. Have a safe flight back home.
24. I love you with a love that spans the world. But that doesn’t mean you can stay away forever. I can’t wait to see you again.
25. I hope you have a great trip and come back ready to work!
26. I hope your holiday is filled to the brim with smiles, laughter, and sunshine. And don’t forget to snap loads of pictures.
27. You better do what needs to be done this time around. Take their breath away, pal. Bon journey and best of luck.
28. Dear husband, I hope you have a fun and exciting business trip. Stay safe and come back soon.
29. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” —Marcel Proust
30. “It seems like you finally found your dream job cause you keep going on business trips. Have a healthy trip.”
31. Don’t forget that you are going to work, not for fun. Have a great business trip.
32. I wish you a safe trip!
33. “You are not going on vacation, so keep that in mind and work harder. Happy business trip.”
34. I wish you well! Take good care of yourself over there and have a fun trip!
35. God bless your trip!
36. My family and I pray that the journey you’re about to undertake benefits your soul and body so that you may reach its end and come back safe and sound. Bon voyage!
37. “This journey is not normal for you, it is very important. May God give you wisdom and success.”
38. “It’s an amazing opportunity for both our buyers and companies to interact. Seal the deal perfectly and don’t forget to visit the most interesting cities near the meeting’s grounds.”
39. Boss, Have a great business. May you get success in what you are going for.
40. Have a safe and sound journey. I hope your business trip is smooth and pleasant. May you be blessed with success.
41. Whether you are always interested in a business meeting abroad or just want to inspire our company’s efforts, it will be an amazing tour that you do not want to miss. Bon voyage my dear!
42. Have a safe trip!
43. Dear friend, this holiday is a time off that you are more than entitled to. I hope every minute of your holiday is as special as you are, my friend.
44. Sweetheart, I will miss you a lot. Don’t forget to bring gifts for me. I wish you a happy business trip.
45. Have fun on your trip! I hope you learn a lot and have a great time exploring the city.
46. I wish to send you my heartfelt greetings and wish you and your family all the best that this journey can offer. Fly safe and have a good trip!
47. My heartiest congratulations to you for making this journey. I’m sure you’ll come back with lots of sweet memories to share with all of us. Enjoy your trip.
48. Make the best use of your business trip. Explore the business world and learn about different business practices. I wish you a safe and fruitful trip! Come back home safely!
49. Have safe travels!
50. Have a good trip!
51. You are a wonderful person who deserves more than the best. Have a safe trip and an enjoyable vacation!
52. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” —Tim Cahill
53. May God return you safe and sound to the ones that love you. Have a fantastic trip.
54. The world is your oyster, my dear friend. I hope you have a very beautiful and relaxing trip.
55. May God bless your journey and fulfill all your wishes. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy your trip.
56. Have a great journey!
57. Each day you’re gone will feel like an eternity. And how am I supposed to watch any of our shows without you? Have a great trip, and come back soon!
58. I will miss your beautiful, smiling face every day that you’re gone.
59. Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.
60. Oh! dear, through this overseas business journey, you got the opportunity to meet world-class companies at their headquarters, I think it will be a great and successful trip for you where you get to learn lots of things, best of luck!
61. May God protect, guide, and be with you as you travel. Have a safe and pleasant trip back home!
62. “I wish you a safe and fruitful journey! Come back home safely.”
63. I wish you an enjoyable and exciting business trip. I hope your trip becomes successful too.”
64. I wish you good luck on your tour and hope that you come back home healthy and strong. I’ll miss you. I pray that God showers His mercy on you as you go.
65. Enjoy your vacation—I look forward to seeing you when you get back.
66. All I want is to see you enjoy an extraordinarily wonderful holiday. I hope you have a very magical holiday.
67. I hope everything goes well for my prince charming, you know I love you with all my strength, and wherever you are I will always love you.
68. I will miss you while you’re gone but know that you are in the hands of the one that made us. Have a fantastic trip!
69. I hope your trip brings you closer to God and that you may experience his mercy on your travels.
70. Don’t get too hyped and mess up your presentation. Have a great business trip!
Need safe journey quotes to wish someone well on their next trip? We’ve got a list for you! From quotes by authors to simple messages that work for any person – here are lots of ways in which you can wish someone a safe journey, vacation, trip, or adventure!