Blessed Quotes: The majority of us search for blessings throughout our lives without realizing that every moment we have lived and are currently experiencing is full of blessings because most of us have a misunderstanding of what the word “blessed” means. This selection of inspirational sayings and quotes about being blessed will alter the way you view the world.
Make sure you recognize the many blessings that are all around you and encourage others to do the same. Share these sayings and your own personal blessings on Facebook, or write a friend and express how grateful you are to have them in your life. Tell your mother how grateful you are to be returning to your family. If you can only see with your eyes open, everything is a blessing. Continue to feel thankful and spread this joy by blessing others. Good luck!
Blessed Quotes – Best Quotes about Blessings
1. “Briefly look back on the past, occasionally, to see and feel relief as to how much you were blessed and how far you’ve progressed with the help of God and His word.” – Myra Lee
2. “Our love grows stronger with each passing day. I feel God has blessed us with great love and I am so thankful.” – Kate Summers
3. “I’ve never been someone that was sort of blessed with an innate talent of just being able to do things. I had to work at it and learn from mistakes.” – Eddie Redmayne
4. “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.”― Eric Hoffer
5. “When you choose to see the bad as a blessing, you will never stop growing.” — Unknown
6. “Timing has always been a key element in my life. I have been blessed to have been in the right place at the right time.” – Buzz Aldrin
Blessed Quotes To Help You Appreciate The Simple Things
7. “The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed.” – Bennett Cerf
8. “I’m blessed and I thank God every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
9. “Sometimes we must look outside our own backyards to realize how big the world is and how blessed we are.” – Eugene Nathaniel Butler
10. “Every day send some blessings to the world. Let there be a flow of love”― Amit Ray
11. “Blessed is the one who considers the poor! In the day of trouble, the Lord delivers him; the Lord protects him and keeps him alive; he is called blessed in the land; you do not give him up to the will of his enemies. The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness, you restore him to full health.” ― Psalm 41:1- English Standard Version
12. “I have found that, rather than dwelling on the negative, if we will take a step back and consider the blessings in our lives, including seemingly small, sometimes overlooked blessings, we can find greater happiness.” – Thomas S. Morrison
May You Have A Blessed Day Quotes Best Messages And Pictures
13. “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” ― Steve Maraboli
14. “Harness the power of today. Seize the blessings of today! Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love.” – Steve Maraboli
15. “If we counted our blessings instead of our money, we would all be rich.” – Linda Poindexter
16. “I’m too grateful to be hateful. I am too blessed to be stressed.” – El DeBarge
17. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day.” –
18. “Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing.” ― Mark Twain
Blessed Quotes To Help You Count Your Blessings What Do You Write In A Blessing
19. “Count your blessings, but not out loud, at the top of your lungs.” – Demetri Martin
20. “Even in the midst of conflict, confusion and miscommunications, we can thank the Lord through faith that we are blessed to be a family.” – Rich Bimler
21. “To find the best comfort, I count my blessings.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
22. “Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative.” ― Alfred Adler
23. “I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It’s bliss, love and fulfillment of another level.” ― Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
24. So count your blessings cause time can’t define the essence.” – Talib Kweli
Blessed Quotes Celebrating Your Everyday Blessings To Focus And Images
25. “I believe the ability to think is blessed. If you can think about a situation, you can deal with it. The big struggle is to keep your head clear enough to think.” – Richard Pryor
26. “If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
27. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” – Henry Ward Beecher
28. “Consider yourself greatly blessed with the opportunity to take care of the people who cared for you and reared you when you are yet a helpless little baby.” – Kathy Bishopson
29. “Don’t count your blessings, let your blessings count! EnjoyLife!”― Bernard Kelvin Clive
30. “Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.” ― Mother Teresa
Do Have A Blessed Day Quotes To Help You Count Your Blessings
31. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive –to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
32. “Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.” – Camille Pissarro
33. “Sometimes we focus so much on what we don’t have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!”― Jeff Dixon
34. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” ― Willie Nelson
35. “God bless us, everyone!”― Charles Dickens
36. “You shall serve the Lord your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.” ― Exodus 23: English Standard Version
How Do You Express Feeling Blessed Quotes
37. “Cherish what you have because not all people are blessed with the things that you are enjoying.” – Faith Starr
38. “Having a place to go – is a home. Having someone to love – is a family. Having both – is a blessing.”― Donna Hedges
39. “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.” ― Matthew 5:
40. “Always keep your head up, because if it’s down you won’t be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.” – Unknown
41. “However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.” – John Calvin
42. “Children are the greatest blessing from God.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
Beautiful Quotes And Sayings About Being Blessed Count Your Blessings
43. “Blessings don’t come as luck. They are our daily dose. For a mere fact that we can blink, chew, frown and smile means that we are blessed. Waking up in the morning is a blessing that we should always give thanks to.” ― Paballo Seipei
44. “Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” – Alexander Pope
45. “I don’t regret what I’ve been through. I’ve had ups and downs, super highs and some really low lows. I’ve been so blessed that I could never say, ‘I wish this didn’t happen.’ It’s part of who I am. There’s nothing in my life that’s so ugh.” ― Jennifer Lopez
46. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
47. “God blessed me with great talent and good genetics. Plus, he blessed me with a good work ethic and a drive to want to be the best.” – Benjamin Watson
48. “Stand in awe of Him, and be grateful for each and everything that God has blessed you with.” – Robert Woeger
How To Write A Gratitude List And Learn To Count Your Blessings
49. “A cloudy day or a little sunshine have as great an influence on many constitutions as the most recent blessings or misfortunes.” — Joseph Addison
50. “It helps as a reminder to be grateful for the gifts God has blessed me with.” – Brandon Harrison
51. “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” – W. T. Purkiser
52. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.” ― Numbers 6:24- English Standard Version
53. “God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.” – Miley Cyrus
54. “Being able to recognize and appreciate your blessings in life is a blessing.”― Angel Moreira
55. “I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it.” – Carrie Underwood
56. “Of the blessings set before you make your choice, and be content.” – Samuel Johnson
What Is A Blessing In Life Everyday Blessings Quotes Ideas
57. “I’m always happy for people when I see God blessing them the way he’s blessed me.” – Ruben Studdard
58. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
59. “Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blessed, but the seeds of all things are blessed. The blessing is in the seed.” – Muriel Rukeyser
60. “You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.”― Elizabeth Gilbert
61. “I count as blessings things I could have benefited from, even if I neglected to utilize them. A gift is still a gift, even if left wrapped and unopened.” – Jarod Kintz
62. “Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.” ― Og Mandino
What Does It Mean To Be Blessed Legacy Of Life Foundation
63. “When I’m worried and I can’t sleep I count my blessings instead of sheep And I fall asleep counting my blessings When my bankroll is getting small I think of when I had none at all And I fall asleep counting my blessings I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds If you’re worried and you can’t sleep Just count your blessings instead of sheep And you’ll fall asleep counting your blessings ..” ― Irving Berlin (Sung by Bing Crosby)
64. “If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.” ― Deuteronomy 30:English Standard Version)
65. “Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence.” – Og Mandino
These quotations will act as a reminder to be thankful and realize the gifts that are present in your life, and they will serve as a slight nudge to help you remember to do so. In case you were unaware, a lot of wonderful things are taking place all around you at this very moment. You will be able to acknowledge the numerous gifts that are present in your life as well as in the wider world if you make the deliberate decision to nurture an attitude of appreciation. This decision may be made at any time.
When you take the time to acknowledge and express gratitude for the good things that have transpired in your life, you will discover inner calm, joy, and optimism. If you want to maintain your capacity to continue with your journey, you should make an effort to express thankfulness on a daily basis.
One ought to express gratitude for a variety of things, including one’s family, one’s career, and even one’s cup of coffee in the morning, to name just a few of these things. You simply need to pay closer attention to what it is that they are saying. That is all that is expected of you.
In spite of the negative things that happen in your life, you should consciously choose to concentrate on the good things that are happening in your life. You have to train your attention on the things that are truly essential and let go of your preoccupation with the things that are difficult.
The following is a collection of beautiful and insightful quotations, sayings, and proverbs about being fortunate that we have accumulated over the years from a broad variety of sources to help you make today and every day of your life more memorable and meaningful. We hope that these sayings, proverbs, and sayings will assist you in making today and every day of your life more meaningful and memorable.
Take a look at these uplifting quotations from a variety of religions to assist you in keeping an attitude of appreciation at the forefront of your thoughts.
Quotes of inspirational meaning about being blessed that help to bring to memory all of the beautiful things that are present in your life are a great way to use this technique. Which of these encouraging quotes about making the most of one’s circumstances and acknowledging one’s good fortune did you like reading the best?
In spite of the fact that there will always be difficult times in life, we must never lose sight of the fact that we are really lucky. We need to retrain ourselves to ignore the unfavorable things that are happening in our environment and instead concentrate on the favorable events that are taking place.
After reading the fortunate phrases that were offered above, you could feel compelled to want to wish for yourself the gift of wide-open eyes.
Give yourself the gift of wide-open eyes. This will open your eyes to the many wonderful things that are found in the world. What did you think of the quotations that were presented here on being blessed? Which of these quotations did you like reading more than the others, and why?
In the comment space below, we would appreciate it if you would share your ideas with us. In addition to that, be sure not to discount the significance of alerting your close friends and the people you follow on social media about it.
No matter how much we think we know, there are times when we seem to know nothing. We neglect to count our blessings, whether intentionally or unconsciously. Don’t forget to sit down and count your blessings for today after reading through this selection of inspirational quotations and sayings.
Include the minute details that occur, such as the time you were running late for work and the signal turned green just as you arrived at the point. It was as if you were mentally humming the music when you turned on the radio, and it immediately started playing! All of these seem like blessings, don’t they?