40th Anniversary Wishes: Ruby’s wedding Anniversary, the day is nothing less than a big occasion. Lucky are the couples who get to spend 40 years together with each other. They have seen the ups and downs of life, shared joys and sorrows. It’s never too old to celebrate love. If you are celebrating your 40th wedding anniversary or looking back on the forty years your parents have cherished together, even wishing someone a happy 40th anniversary, check out these 40th-anniversary wishes and messages below.
40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes
1. My heartiest congratulations on your 40th Anniversary! You both are not only the husband and wife but also the best friend. We are so grateful to you for giving us a happy family. Cheers to your lovely relationship!
2. Four decades of successfully being one with another person is a rare find. You are exceptional to me. Happy 40th Anniversary.
3. On this important day, I want to wish you love, prosperity, joy, happiness. Let it lead the both of you all the time in your life! Happy 40th Anniversary!
4. A toast to a beautiful couple- you two deserve the happiest days that life can offer. Congratulations on your 40th anniversary day.
5. Happy 40th anniversary to the perfect couple. Ruby riches of forty years of love and care!
6. Congratulations to both of you on your ruby wedding anniversary. You’re a perfect couple in so many ways.
7. Cheers to our forty years of a happy marriage. I’m looking forward to celebrating our platinum jubilee.
8. Happy 40th anniversary to my partner and my best friend. Thanks for being there for me through thick and thin.
9. Happy ruby’s wedding anniversary, both of you. May the love you share for each other remain forever.
10. Congratulations on completing 40 years of a successful journey. You both made this journey look amazing!
11. The worst time was easier because of you, my love. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
12. Who would have thought on your wedding day that 40 years later you’d be getting a card from me congratulating you on such a long marriage?
13. I can think of at least 40 examples of how your marriage inspires younger couples.
14. Your marriage is over the hill now that it’s 40. Just make sure you don’t have a mid-marriage crisis.
15. At this point, one year is only 1/40th the total time you’ve been married. Your next year together is only a sliver of your marriage, but we know it will be a sweet one.
16. Not everyone gets to marry the person they love. I feel the luckiest person among them—happy 40th anniversary.
17. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary to the best couple. Congratulations to both of you on completing forty years of togetherness.
18. Let’s recall our sweet memories of forty years of the journey! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
19. Love is eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence. – Vincent Van Gogh
40th Anniversary Wishes for Parents
21. Happy 40th wedding anniversary, my beloved mom and dad! You both gave me life, taught me all the good things, and raised me with much care. I’m thankful to God for sending me into your lives. All I want is to see you happy all the time.
22. Mom and dad! Thanks a lot for being not only the best parents but also the best friend. You have taught us that happiness depends on trust, love, and sacrifice. Happy 40th anniversary.
23. Your love is still as young as fortieth ago-happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
24. There were difficulties in these forty years of the journey, but you were crushed all by your unconditional love.
25. Dear parents, many congratulations on your 40th anniversary! You have sacrificed all your happiness for us and tried your best to fulfill our wishes. We can’t forget your unconditional love and support. I pray to God to give you all the happiness because you truly deserve it!
26. There were difficulties in these forty years of the journey, but you were crushed all by your unconditional love.
27. Your love is still as young as forty years ago—happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
28. You fought every challenge in this forty years journey with a smile—happy ruby wedding anniversary to both of you.
29. The bonding you share is of love, care, and support—congratulation on 40 years of togetherness.
30. Forty years of being together are not easy but look at you. Both of you made this journey so smooth and beautiful. Happy 40th anniversary, Mom and Dad.
31. You have experienced many ups and downs together, but this never impacted your relationship. Congratulation on your ruby anniversary Mom and Dad.
40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
33. I hope our love remains forever fresh and blossoms every day. To my husband and my all, happy 40th wedding anniversary.
34. Love cures a broken smile. We are a testimony to that. You give me a reason to be happy all year round. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
35. Our anniversaries just seem to be rolling in. We’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee. Let us look forward to our Golden Jubilee. Happy Ruby Anniversary.
36. Being in love with you makes life more wonderful than I could have ever imagined it being. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
37. We may not be very rich in material possession, but we are more than bountiful in marital grace. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
38. Let’s celebrate our four decades of successfully being together. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
39. May our love remains forever fresh and green every day. To my husband and my best friend, happy 40th anniversary.
40. You are the source of my happiness on my bad days. Happy 40th anniversary to my husband.
41. Fortunately, this anniversary is a time of celebration and recognition. It’s a time to acknowledge the past and look forward to the future.
42. Whether you are writing an anniversary message to your spouse or friends reaching this milestone, you’ll find the inspiration you need.
43. Since 40 is the ruby anniversary, consider writing your message in ruby-colored ink!
44. Let’s keep on growing! We will be best friends forever. Let’s keep on growing! We will be best friends forever. There will never be enough time with you. I don’t ever want to imagine life without you! Let’s keep on growing!
45. Together, we’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
46. Forty years seem difficult, but with you, I enjoyed every moment of my journey. Being with you makes my life so wonderful that I feel like I’m living in my dream. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
47. I never thought life could be this good with you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
40th Anniversary Wishes for Wife
49. Recalling the happy memories of our married life gives me so much joy and happiness. Happy 40th anniversary, dear.
50. Anytime I feel blue, the happiness I seek lies in you. There is nothing I would not give up for your sake. I love you. Happy 40th anniversary.
51. So many things we have been through together. Great heights we have reached together. Happy 40 years of love, my darling.
52. After 40 years I still find myself stealing glances at you. You are beautiful today, more than the first day I laid eyes on you. Happy 40th anniversary.
53. I’m glad that we have been able to grow older together over the last 40 years.
54. The only thing sad about being married to you for 40 years is that we can’t live together forever. I know that we’ll get to be together in heaven, though.
55. Forty years seems like 40 days when you’re with your best friend!
56. I can’t believe it has been 40 years, and I still feel like a newlywed with you.
57. I suggest we celebrate our 40 years together by doing what we like to do best, spending time together.
58. Cheers to our forty years and many more to come. My life would be useless without you, my love. Happy 40th anniversary, my beautiful wife!
59. Happy 40th anniversary to my woman who’s given me a better life. Thank you for everything all these years!
60. Home isn’t home without you. I would never be experienced love without you. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, my wife.
61. Recalling the happy memories of our married life gives me so much joy and happiness. Happy 40th anniversary, dear.
62. Best wishes and a happy ruby wedding anniversary to the woman behind my success, happiness, and joy. I love you!
63. There’s nothing sweeter than falling in love with you and celebrating our long journey together. It has been four decades with you, but it feels like yesterday. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, dear.
64. Cheers to our forty years and many more to come. My life would be useless without you, my love. Happy 40th anniversary, my beautiful wife!
40th Anniversary Wishes for Friend
66. This date marks the most special day of your life. I always pray for the most successful marriage life for you my friend, and I wish you many more years of a happy life. Happy 40th Anniversary!
67. May your coming year together be as special as your last years as a married couple- enjoy your special day. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
68. Hoping this special day is filled with the light of love, the joy of fulfillment, and the blessing of true happiness. Congrats on your ruby anniversary day.
69. Life’s road can be difficult, but together you will make it to beautiful destinations. Congrats on your marriage’s 40th anniversary.
70. The years will go by faster than you can imagine, but fortunately, your love is truly timeless. Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary
40th Anniversary Quotes
72. “If you live to be 100, I hope to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” —Winnie the Pooh
73. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” —Jennifer Smith
74. “You never know anyone until you marry them.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
75. “The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.” —Robert Brault
76. “The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds; they mature slowly.” —Peter De Vries
You may bring so much joy to someone’s life by choosing the right words to write in their 40th wedding anniversary greeting card. And, whether the card is for your 40th wedding anniversary, family members, or friends, we’ve compiled the best message options for you to choose from below. We understand that it might be difficult to carve out some time to compose a message on your own now and then. 40 years is a lengthy period, and their marriage serves as an example for all newlyweds who are looking for inspiration. Whether it’s the first, the 25th, or the 40th, anniversaries are always memorable. Congratulate the happiest couple on their wedding day. To commemorate their special day, raise a glass and send heartfelt anniversary texts to remind them of the great time they spent together.
Please have a look at our classic selection of 40th wedding anniversary wishes and quotations, which includes everything from simple sentiments to heartfelt tributes. To celebrate reaching another milestone with your parents, uncle, and aunt, or other key couples in your life, read and send the golden wishes to them. That’s why we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of ruby wedding anniversary wishes for your convenience. Whatever you want to say, you’ll be able to express yourself here. Please express your congratulations and best wishes to them as they celebrate forty years of marriage. Your modest comments might provide so much joy to them on their 40th wedding anniversary.